Crimping and stripping machine for loose pre-insulated terminals
SCF2 is an electropenumatic device that allows you to strip unipolar cables and to crimp loose pre-insulated ferrules on them in automatic mode.
A vibrating basket allows the ferrules to be channeled and brought into the correct position by means of interchangeable guides, and then automatically crimped on previously stripped single-core cables (N.B. it is also possible to just strip the cables).
SCF2 is equipped with interchangeable inserts that allow in a few seconds and easily the passage of processing on cables with different sections (0.5 ÷ 2.5 mmq) and therefore the use of different ferrules with different stripping lengths (8 ÷ 12 mm).
– WORKABLE UNIPOLAR CABLE SECTION: 0.5 ÷ 2.5 mmq
– TYPE OF PRE-INSULATED TERMINAL: Sciolto (lato isol. ≤ 7.5mm ; lato metallico ≤ 10mm)
– STRIPPING LENGHT: 8 ÷ 12 mm
– CYCLE TIME: 1,5 secondi
– CONTROL TYPE: Elettropneumatico con processore
– POWER SUPPLY: 230 V 50 Hz
– COMPRESSED AIR SUPPLY: 4 ÷ 6 Bar
– MACHINE SIZE: (L) 420 x (W) 400 × (H) 390 mm
– MACHINE WEIGHT: 30 Kg