TSC2,5N is an electronic cut and strip machine that allows the cutting and stripping (or middle stripping) on both sides of single-core cables from 0.1 to 2.5 mm².
You can enter and manage from the keyboard up to 99 programs with different lengths, sections and cable processing and which can be recalled when you need.
TSC2,5N lends itself to precise processing of cables with limited dimensions and it’s equipped with interchangeable thread-guides to be used depending on the external dimensions of the cables.
– Power supply voltage: 230V / 50Hz (1P + N)
- Total nominal power: 300W
- Breaking capacity: 6 KA
- Voltage control circuit: 24Vdc
- Class of protection against indirect contact: I
- Degree of solids and liquids declared protection: IP20
– Weight: 30 kg
– Dimensions: 400mm x 515mm x 345mm
– Display: LCD screen Liquid Crystal Display
– Cutting length: 0,001m ÷ 100m
– Cutting tolerance: ≤ 0.002xL (L = length of cut)
– Stripping Cable: Head 0 ÷ 30mm (Unlimited with multiple stripping function), Tail 0 ÷ 15 mm (Unlimited with multisection method B)
– Section: 0.1 to 2.5 mm²
– Maximum internal diameter of the thread guides: 10mm
– Middle stripping: 13
– Blade Material: High quality Tungsten
- Pieces produced per hour: 4.000 ÷ 5.000 pcs / h
- Degree of mobility: Transportable Equipment
- Connection to the mains supply: Connector jack panel