STRIMP is an electropenumatic device that allows you to strip single-core cables with sections from 0.35 to 4 mm² at different lengths and to automatically crimp pre-insulated loose ends of different lengths and sections.
The passage to the crimping of different cable sections and then the use of different conductor end sleeves occurs by recalling the correct parameter, relative to the cable to be processed, from the touch screen and quickly changing the mobile guides with which STRIMP is equipped and which allow you to make different lengths of stripping and to process different sections of cable (0.35 ÷ 4 mm²) without necessarily having to purchase additional optionals. STRIMP can also be used as a simple machine for stripping single-core cables.
– WORKABLE UNIPOLAR CABLE SECTION: 0.5 / 0.75 / 1 / 1.5 / 2.5 e 4 mm²
– TYPE OF PRE-INSULATED TERMINAL: Loose (insulating side ≤ 7.5mm ; metallic side ≤ 10mm)
– CYCLE TIME: 2 seconds
– CONTROL TYPE: Electropneumatic with processor
– POWER SUPPLY: 230V 50HZ
– COMPRESSED AIR SUPPLY: 6÷8Bar
– MACHINE DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT: 350*450*400 mm / 40 kg