ST01 is an electro-pneumatic device that allows the stripping of the external insulating sheath and the twisting of the flexible strands of the conductors of unipolar cables.
The peculiarity of ST01, being equipped with an automatic strip group, lies in the fact that it always has the same execution repeatability. The passage to different sizes of unipolar cables (and therefore different working depths of the blades), strip lengths, rotation speed and strip, is done easily by acting on the electric or pneumatic regulators with which ST01 is equipped.
– SECTION OF THE WORKABLE WIRE: 0.1 ÷ 5 mmq (26 ÷ 10 AWG)
– STRIPPING LENGTH: 3 ÷ 45 mm
– STRIPPING BLADES: Super-fast steel or widia
– STRIPPING WIRES: Cord, semi-rigid,etc.
– INSULATING: PVC, Tefzel, Teflon, Kapton, etc.
– POWER SUPPLY: 220V 50/60 Hz
– PNEUMATIC SUPPLY: 4 ÷ 6 bar
– NOISE LEVEL: < 75 db
– MEASURES: 320 (lung.) x 180 (larg.) x 170 (H) mm
– WEIGHT: 12 Kg